Visits

Monday, June 28, 2010

INVITED CONTRIBUTORS

I have recently invited some of my friends to provide input into this Blog site. None of them have done much in the way of writing for this type of publication as far as I know. They are all smart, well educated, write well in their E-mails and I am sure have something to say about something. None, some or all may post to the Blog whatever is of interest to them or they feel some of my readers might find interesting. I am encouraging them to do so as I feel diversity and new offerings will make this site more interesting for my readers.

One of the invitees has previously allowed me to publish some of her poetry. She is Armenian, born and raised in the Old City of Jerusalem, speaks several languages and works for an Agency of the U.S. Government. I hope she will contribute more poetry or new articles for our enjoyment.

Another invitee is an old High School buddy who spent many years in Vietnam, Asia and the Middle East. He was a pilot in the U.S. Army and later with Air America. He has also flown under contract for Singapore and lastly, flying L1011s for Saudi Arabia. Like me he is reluctantly retired.

Others include a lady I worked with many years ago and who now is retired and another old High School buddy with whom I lost touch until recently.  know these people have many stories or views that would be of interest to all.

Here is to hoping these individuals will take the opportunity to to express themselves for the benefit of all.

No comments: